Friday 29 October 2021

De Smet, Discovery of the Person, video in Portuguese

 dear Scott,

good morning to you!
one of my young friends, currently engaged in a PhD on Person in De Smet, found this video. do you know anything about it? are you behind it? just curious. keep well.

Ivo

Scott Randall Paine, srpaine@gmail.com:

Hi Ivo,
      Ultimately you are behind it, since you shared with me a PDF of Brahman & Person, which I recently shared with one of my philosophy students. He is also a translator, so made a provisional spoken Portuguese translation of parts of the book available on youtube. Maybe we can find a publisher who will pay him to translate and bring out the whole book here in Brazil. I'd love to see De Smet better known.

the video: 

A Descoberta da Pessoa - Richard De Smet, 16 sep 2021

https://youtu.be/-H0odw9B8rQ


No comments:

Post a Comment